AGV HELMETS AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THE RELEASE OF THE BRAND NEW LIMITED EDITION ROSSI MUGELLO 2017 PISTA GP R HELMET.
PISTA GP R : Mugello 2017
- Shell in 100% Carbon Fibre engineered in 4 sizes with 5 – density EPS structure.
- Shell shape is designed to maximize aerodynamic performance.
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) ventilation with 5 large front vents and 2 rear extractors.
- New Moto GP developed air vents.
- New wind tunnel tested Biplano spoiler features
- MotoGP developed interiors engineered for maximum performance on the track.
- The inside of the helmet is designed to offer the highest riding comfort without any stitches in sensitive areas.
- MotoGP developed hydration system included in helmet.
- New class Optic 1 visor with 100% Max Vision Pinlock
- Patented Visor Lock System (VSL)
- Double D retention system
VALENTINO ROSSI DEDICATES HIS HELMET TO TWO GREAT SPORTING CHAMPIONS
The background colors are green, like the turf on a soccer field, and inevitable yellow. The subject is obviously Valentino Rossi who, with this new helmet, is depicted as a soccer player with the number 46, light blue National team jersey and a band aid on his forehead, poised in front of the goalkeeper and ready to score a goal. The writing next to the cartoon reads, “Mo’ je faccio er cucchiaio”, which reveals who the rider from Team Movistar Yamaha has dedicated this helmet to: Francesco Totti, the star soccer player from Rome who just “retired”.
On the back of the helmet is another famous statement associated with Totti, “Un capitano… C’è solo un capitano!” (One captain…there is only one captain!) and the sponsor Yamaha Factory Racing peeking out from behind the goal post. On the sides of the chin strap, the number 46 is joined by 69, the number of the great Nicky Hayden, to form a single, dual-tone 469. The AGV shield is positioned on the side and includes the writing, “Mugello 2017″
The personalized graphics stem from inspiration of the rider in collaboration with Aldo Drudi, who is very adept at transforming ideas into shapes and colors. The AGV helmet, which has been with Valentino for 20 years and by his side each time he took the victory, is also dedicated to his homeland and the hills of Mugello packed with his fans.
The Pista GP R, the evolution of the innovative Pista GP, offers the most protection of any helmet ever produced. It is the perfect synthesis of protection, performance and comfort, the three cornerstones in development protocols of AGV Extreme Standards. The Pista GP R offers superior visibility and is characterized by the patented Visor Lock System (VLS). With the use of the new Biplano spoiler, aerodynamic performance is optimized and the comfort level benefits from a patented interior system and the implementation of the Integrated Ventilation System (IVS).
The new Limited Edition Rossi Mugello 2017 Pista GP R Helmet is available at motorcycle stores Australia wide, visit www.agvhelmets.com.au for more info.
AGV Helmets is exclusively distributed in Australia by Link International.