- Shell in CAAF (Carbon-Arimidic-Fiberglass) engineered in 3 sizes
- 5-density EPS structure developed in 4 sizes
- Outer shell layer completely made of 3K carbon
- Shell shape is designed to maximise aerodynamic performance and minimise the neck effort while riding
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) ventilation with 4 large front vents and 4 rear extractors.
- Dry-Lex fabric interiors. All parts are easily removable and washable.
- Anti-scratch and anti-fog visor
- Peak is designed to limit sail effect
- Double D retention system
AX-8 Dual Carbon – Matt Carbon
Like the standard AX-8 Dual Evo adventure helmet, the carbon version has a sun peak and a face shield, but it also gets an outer layer of 3K carbon that keeps weight low and gives it a raw, technical look. The eye port is wide for optimum vision, and the no-fog, no-scratch shield has a ratcheted latch to simplify fine tuning of the opening.