- Shell in CAAF (Carbon-Arimidic-Fiberglass) engineered in 3 sizes
- 5-density EPS structure developed in 4 sizes
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) ventilation with 4 large front vents and 4 rear extractors.
- Dry-Lex fabric interiors. All parts are easily removable and washable.
- Anti-scratch and anti-fog visor
- Double D retention system
AX-8 Evo Naked – Matt Black
A hit favourite thanks to its unique, fighter-pilot looks, the AX-8 Evo Naked also boasts practical features such as light weight and wide field of vision. The shape of the carbon-aramid-fiberglass shell minimises buffeting, thereby reducing neck fatique, the inner parts are removable and washable and the visor resists scratching and fogging.