Lightness, comfort and adaptability reach the highest technological level in the AGV AX9. Its superior modularity allows 4 different configurations, simply removing the redesigned peak and the ultra-panoramic visor. The lightweight construction of the Carbon + Aramid + Glass fiber shell provides AGV highest safety standards, while premium interiors are water resistant and extremely comfortable.
Aerodynamics and ventilation reach a new standard thanks to new extractors and the new adjustable chin guard port that can direct internal air flows where the rider need.
- Shell in Carbon-Aramidic-Fiberglass engineered in 3 shell sizes with 4-density EPS structure developed in 4 sizes.
- Integrated Ventilation System with 3 large front vents and 2 rear extractors hollowed in the shell which direct air to the rider’s head. All vents are adjustable. Internal deflector on the chin guard air vent to direct air to the chin or to the visor.
- Chin guard air vent removable without tools. Removable nose guard. Max ventilation grid installed under the air vent.
- Interiors’ construction is engineered to allow an embracing, pressure-free fit and to reduce the noise inside the helmet. Removable wind protector.
- The interior of the helmet is designed to offer the highest riding comfort. All parts are easily removable and washable:
- Fit especially designed to allow wearing glasses.
- Ultra-wide anti-scratch visor with 100% Max Vision Pinlock® anti-fog technology.
- Visor mechanism with multiple steps. A dedicated visor mechanism to use when the peak is in the lower position is included in the box.
- Visor micro-opening system to boost airflow.
- Adjustable peak designed to limit sail effect and enhance stability at high speed.
- Dual purpose: the visor can be removed and the helmet used with an off-road mask. The peak can be removed for a naked configuration.
- Double D retention system.
- ARK Intercom compatable
- Ready for generic communication system.
ECE 2205 Approved | Weight: 1445g (+/- 50g) (in first shell size)DOWNLOAD MANUAL
|Size (cm)||S(55-56)||MS (57-58)||ML (58-59)||L (59-60)||XL (61-62)||XXL (63-64)|