- Shell in HIR-TH (High Resistance Thermoplastic Resin) with 4-density EPS structure developed in 2 sizes
- Chin guard mechanism is designed to allow a compact design in “jet” configuration
- Metal chin guard block system ensures the double homologation P/J
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) ventilation with 4 large front vents and 2 lateral extractors
- The inner of the helmet is designed to offer the highest riding comfort without any stitches in sensitive areas. All parts are easily removable and washable.
- Anti-scratch visor with Pinlock anti fog technology
- Patented XQRS (Extra Quick Release System) visor mechanism with multiple steps.
- Micrometric retention system.
Compact ST – White / Black / Red
Taking the modular-helmet concept to the next level, the Compact St has been homologated in both the closed and open positions, and its compact design when in the latter configuration means aerodynamic performance is surprisingly capable. There’s and internal drop-down sun visor, and the new interior is designed for maximum comfort, with high-tech fabrics and carefully positioned stitching. The ultimate in adaptability, this helmet is equally appropriate for city riding and out of town.