- Shell in HIR-TH (High Resistance Thermoplastic Resin) engineered in 2 sizes with 4-density EPS structure developed in 4 sizes
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) ventilation with 5 large front vents and 2 rear extractors.
- Dry-comfort fabric interiors with removable nose guard and wind protector. All parts are easily removable and washable.
- Anti-scratch visor with Pinlock anti fog technology is designed for maximum vertical and lateral visibility (Pinlock not included)
- Visor micro-opening system
- Patented XQRS (Extra Quick Release System) visor mechanism with multiple steps
- Integrated anti-scratch sun visor, removable without using tools.
- Micrometric retention system
- New K-3 SV Interior
K-3 SV – Liquefy
The K-3 SV is an affordable, adaptable helmet with a surprising array of features, including an internal drop down sun visor, impressive aerodynamic performance, efficient ventilation and an expansive field of vision. The shell is of thermoplastic construction, and the inner liner is of Dry-Comfort fabric.