- Shell in 100% Carbon Fibre engineered in 4 sizes with 5 – density EPS structure.
- Shell shape is designed to maximize aerodynamic performance.
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) ventilation with 5 large front vents and 2 rear extractors.
- New Moto GP developed air vents.
- New wind tunnel tested Biplano spoiler features
- MotoGP developed interiors engineered for maximum performance on the track.
- The inside of the helmet is designed to offer the highest riding comfort without any stitches in sensitive areas.
- MotoGP developed hydration system included in helmet.
- New class Optic 1 visor with 100% Max Vision Pinlock
- Patented Visor Lock System (VSL)
- Double D retention system
Pista GP R Project 46 2.0
The ultimate track helmet is now even better, with an included hydration system, MotoGP – developed metal air vents and a wind tunnel tested “biplano” spoiler that has multiple wings to maximize aerodynamic performance and add stability at high speed. The 100% carbon fibre shell’s shape is designed to minimize interference with the racing suit, while the interior has an adaptable fit and no stitching in sensitive areas.