- External shell (external structure) made of a combination of carbon fiber, aramidic fiber and fiberglass. Available in 3 exterior sizes to adjust to the physical complexion of each rider. The interior incorporates EPS (internal structure) with 5 densities for optimal shock absorption. 4 sizes of inner EPS.
- The shape of the helmet has been designed to maximize aerodynamic performance and have zero dynamic weight at 130 km/h (80 mph).
- Metal chin guard opening mechanism that prevents accidental opening of the chin guard. The metal chin guard locking system ensures dual P/J homologation.
- The shape of the helmet has been designed to minimize the risk of the energy generated by an eventual impact being transmitted to the collarbone area.
- The ventilation system is made up of 4 air inlets in the front area and 1 rear extractor. The ventilation outlets are adjustable. It has 16 internal air extraction channels to offer maximum ventilation modulation and perfect air circulation in all conditions.
- The interior has been designed to offer a stable, enveloping and pressure-free fit to minimize noise inside the helmet, as well as maximum comfort. It has Sanitized treatment (antibacterial), 2Dry (for excellent moisture absorption) and Microsense (for a soft and comfortable touch).
- The padding of the upper part has been made of Shalimar fabric for a soft and pleasant touch and the padding of the cheeks in Ritmo fabric to provide greater freshness. Wraparound nape protection profile. Reflective inserts.
- Neck roll in Ritmo fabric and synthetic leather with high resistance to abrasions and water-repellent properties.
- The interior is completely removable and washable.
- Side padding design optimized for glasses wearers.
- The new optical class 1 anti-scratch visor has been designed to offer a vertical field of vision of 85 degrees vertically and 190 degrees horizontally. Includes a 100% MaxVision Pinlock (120). The screen is up to 4mm thick for added security.
- It has a micro-opening system for the screen.
Integrated sun visor with anti-scratch treatment; easily removable without tools.
- The screen incorporates a patented closing system (VLS) that prevents its accidental opening.
- The screen mechanism allows the screen to be removed without the use of tools and incorporates metal parts for greater resistance.
- Cover and chin cover included.
- Predisposition for the AGV INSYDE communication system. Tool to install the INSYDE communication system (sold separately).
- Micrometric closure system.
- It has P/J homologation to circulate in total safety both with the helmet closed in full-face mode and with the helmet open in jet mode.
ECE 2205 Approved | 1.720 g (+/- 50g) (in first shell size)