If you have placed an order with us and wish to retract your order for any reason – even if you simply change your mind – we will provide you with a full refund, provided that we receive notice of the cancellation of your order before we have begun processing your order. If we have already started processing your order, then we are unable to provide any refund, unless otherwise agreed herein or in writing by the Company (at its sole discretion).
Refunds will not be available in any other circumstances, except as otherwise set out herein. If you are not satisfied with any item that you receive from us, you may be entitled to return that item to us in accordance with the below.
Replacement or credit as remedy
If you are not satisfied with any item that you receive from us, please let us know as soon as possible as we may be able to replace the item for you. In some circumstances, we may provide a credit instead of replacement at our discretion.
What you must return to us
To receive a replacement or credit, you must first return the item to us along with its original packaging, together with proof of payment.
Returning items within the Returns Period
We confirm that we must receive the returned item or receive written notice from you within the following timeframes (“Returns Period”):
- Within 10 Business Days on all apparel (including but not limited to boots, jackets, pants, gloves, helmets, and the like); and
- Within 30 Business Days for all other products.
If we receive the returned item, or written notice from you that you will be returning the item, within the Returns Period, calculated from either the earlier of the date of purchase or the date of delivery to you, then we will assess the circumstances (including analysing the returned item, if considered appropriate by us) to ascertain whether or not the Company is at fault and:
- (Company at fault) if we consider that the Company is at fault, we will provide a full replacement of the returned item (or a credit or refund at our discretion), and shall pay for the freight to return the item; or
- (Company not at fault) if we consider that the Company is not at fault, then:
- if the item has been returned in its original condition, we will provide a full replacement of the returned item (or a credit at our discretion); or
- if the item has been returned broken, damaged, tarnished or worn, we will not provide any replacement or credit.
Returning items after the Returns Period
If we do not receive the returned item, or written notice from you that you will be returning the item, within the Returns Period, then we will assess the circumstances (including analysing the returned item if considered appropriate by us) to ascertain whether or not the Company is at fault and:
- (Company at fault) if we consider that the Company is at fault, we will provide a full replacement of the returned item (or a credit or refund at our sole discretion); or
- (Company not at fault) if we consider that the Company is not at fault, then no replacement or credit will be provided. The Company may, however, choose to provide a replacement or credit in some cases at its discretion.
Condition and Packaging
Any items returned to the Company must be in the same condition as purchased with original tags and packaging, and must be undamaged and unmarked.
In the event that the product has been removed from its packaging then no replacement, credit, or refund will be provided except at the sole discretion of the Company. Under no circumstances will the Company provide refunds, replacement, or credit for chains which have been removed from their packaging.
In this returns policy, “Dangerous Goods” means those products which are a substance or article listed as a dangerous good in the Australian Dangerous Goods (ADG) Cods, including but not limited to aerosols, explosives, flammable liquids, batteries, and the like. Under no circumstances will the Company accept the return of Dangerous Goods.
In the event that a product is received and that product is damaged, or the Company is otherwise at fault, then you must provide evidence of the fault to the Company via email within the Returns Period. In the event that the Company finds that the Company is at fault it may provide a replacement or credit, at its sole discretion.
In this returns policy, “Business Day” means a day (other than a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday) when banks in Brisbane, Queensland are open for business.
In all cases, you must pay the costs involved in shipping the returned product back to the Company. If we consider that the Company is not at fault, then no reimbursement in respect of those shipping costs will be provided. If we consider that the Company is at fault, then we will reimburse you for your reasonable shipping costs incurred in returning the product to us.